Austin Powers and the Drag Kings -- What's that smell?
In a queer time and place : transgender bodies, subcultural lives
Queer temporalities and subcultural lives. Viewable in new browser window: Table of contents Opens in a new window.
Spaces will separate tags. For example: "Pulitzer winner". Saving a title as a favorite is NOT a request to borrow it. Sexual cultures.
Gender identity. Sex role. Transsexuals in motion pictures.
Transsexuals in literature. Marginality, Social.
Teena, Brandon, The first full-length study of transgender representations in art, fiction, film, video, and music In her first book since the critically acclaimed Female Masculinity , Judith Halberstam examines the significance of the transgender body in a provocative collection of essays on queer time and space. The Brandon Archive.
In a Queer Time and Place: Transgender Bodies, Subcultural Lives by J. Jack Halberstam
The Transgender Look. Whats That Smell?
- Assimilating New Leaders : The Key to Executive Retention.
- Dangerous Inheritance (Duke de Richleau, Book 10).
- Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing: How to Use Websites, Blogs, Social Networking and Much More.
- International Law and Boundary Disputes in Africa.
- Table of Contents for: In a queer time and place : transgender.
- In a queer time and place: transgender bodies, subcultural lives?
Queer Temporalities and Subcultural Lives. About the Author. Queer Temporality and Postmodern Geographies.