Check system status. Toggle navigation Menu. Name of resource. Problem URL.
- Risk - A Multidisciplinary Introduction - AbeBooks - Claudia Klüppelberg: ?
- Investment Valuation: Tools and Techniques for Determining the Value of any Asset, University Edition?
- Protectionism and International Banking!
- Risk -- a multidisciplinary introduction in SearchWorks catalog.
- A multidisciplinary approach to therapeutic risk management of the suicidal patient.
Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. Risk -- a multidisciplinary introduction. Welpe, editors. Digital text file; PDF. Online Available online.
- Functional Neuromarkers for Psychiatry. Applications for Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Bibliographic Information!
- Risk: A Multidisciplinary Introduction?
- The Map of Me: True Tales of Mixed-Heritage Experience (Arts Council)!
- Delivering integrated care: Role of the multidisciplinary team.
SpringerLink Full view. More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Straub, D.
Daniel , editor of compilation. Welpe, Isabell, editor of compilation. Bibliography Includes bibliographical references. Contents Introduction.
Uncertainty and Risk: Multidisciplinary Perspectives | ANU
Risk in History and Science: Zachmann, K. The book keeps this promise. The book illustrates several research topics, by providing from mandatory information on each topic till appropriate references for further reading. The scope ranges from hardware security and cryptography till public key infrastructures and cryptographic protocol analysis. Interestingly, from these initial building blocks, the narration goes towards more complex scenarios, dealing with quantum cryptography, addressing mobile device and software security, and reaching system level treatment as IT security certification, ICT forensic and risk management.
The topics selected represent a truly interdisciplinary picture of the area covering all the necessary aspects. Reading the book is both very pleasant and informative. On the one end, even if an experienced reader may find the introductory level too simple on certain topics, the variety of such topics allows one to find always useful information, on the other one the contributors successfully manage to nicely present intriguing aspects of the described topics, going always quickly towards the point and stimulating the reader for further reading.
Uncertainty and Risk: Multidisciplinary Perspectives
The capability to attract the reader attention is a very peculiar aspect of this book, that is particularly appreciated. While the variety of topics and size of the book necessarily limits the depth of the analysis, the contributors of the book successfully identify the key aspects of each topic and present them in an intriguing way.
They present them at the proper level of detail still keeping the necessary scientific rigor.