Log In. Forgot account? Not Now. Related Pages. Gauri Arora Public Figure.
Heartfulness Mysuru Nonprofit Organization. Recent Post by Page. IISc Transdimensions. Event : Deep reading Theme: Yoga for the modern age Time : They are aimed at an immediate direct experience of the nature of mind. His palpable ability, charisma, and cheerful encouragement make him a teacher well-suited for these times.
Awakening mind implies knowledge, wisdom, awareness, mindfulness and responsiveness to the problems and situations in life. We spend a whole life time thinking and worrying about our job, our family, our relationships, our successes and failures and our problems and struggles.
Then suddenly we realize one day that there is more to life than the mere pursuit of things that do not last for long.
It is the awakening mind bringing us to spiritual enlightenment or liberation. Vimokkha will share his experience with a pragmatic approach to the awakening mind both in the practice of meditation and in daily life's work and activities.
- Understanding the Literature of World War I: A Student Casebook to Issues, Sources, and Historical Documents: A Student Casebook to Issues,Sources,and ... Press Literature in Context Series)?
- Three-Dimensional Holographical Imaging.
- Self-reflection is your most valuable meditation tool.!
- An easy guide to starting a meditative practice right away?
- Taming Your “Monkey Mind” - DeStress Monday;
- Madoff: The Man Who Stole $65 Billion.
- Buddha: How to Tame Your Monkey Mind.
Suitable for beginners and seasoned meditators alike. The forty minute session covers a short talk on meditation plus thirty Monday, 23rd September at pm The class usually meets every Monday evening during term time at 6. Those attending are encouraged Monday, 23rd September at pm The class is usually held on a Monday evening at 6. Events you might like:. Spirituality Seminar.
Taming the Monkey Mind - Spinning®
Share this event. Spirituality Retreat.
Spirituality Course. Sat, 28 Sep Meditation for Beginners.
3 Signs you’re Finally Taming your Monkey Mind
Save This Event Log in or sign up for Eventbrite to save events you're interested in. Sign Up. Already have an account? Log in. Event Saved. Your message has been sent. Your email will only be seen by the event organiser.