No—I want to keep shopping. Order by , and we can deliver your NextDay items by. In your cart, save the other item s for later in order to get NextDay delivery.
A survey on context‐aware web service systems
We moved your item s to Saved for Later. There was a problem with saving your item s for later. You can go to cart and save for later there. Distributed Context-Aware Systems - eBook. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review.
Middleware for Distributed Context-Aware Systems - Semantic Scholar
Tell us if something is incorrect. Book Format: Choose an option. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.
Customer Reviews. Write a review.
- Gods Chinese Son: The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom of Hong Xiuquan!
- The Impress Context Store: A Coordination Framework for Context-Aware Systems!
- Distributed context-aware middleware – Dana's Space!
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement - Theory and Applications: Proceedings of the Chicago Workshop on Adaptive Mesh Refinement Methods, Sept. 3-5, 2003 (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering).
- Trademark: Legal Care for Your Business & Product Name.
- The First Phone Call from Heaven.
- The Theory and Practice of Revolt in Medieval England?
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Email address.
Radiator - efficient message propagation in context-aware systems
Please enter a valid email address. The need for middleware to seamlessly bind these components together is well recognised. View via Publisher.
Open Access. Save to Library.
Create Alert. Share This Paper. Figures, Tables, and Topics from this paper.
Figures and Tables. Citations Publications citing this paper.
- The Sociology of Religion.
- On defining and modeling context-awareness | Emerald Insight.
- Liberalism is a Sin (Illustrated)!
- Up or out: how to get promoted as the Army draws down!
- API Recomended Practice 521, Guide for Pressure Relieving and Depressuring System.
Radiator: context propagation based on delayed aggregation Pedro Alves , Paulo Ferreira.