As qualitative methodologies can be applied across a broad spectrum of disciplines, the book can be used by students working in any area of research from business studies to the social sciences. Hogan, J. Cork: Oak Tree Press.
Advanced Search. Privacy Copyright. Skip to main content. Rights This item is available under a Creative Commons License for non-commercial use only.
- While Snowbound (Unlocked Hearts);
- A Practical Guide to the Qualitative Dissertation - PDF Free Download;
- Author Corner.
- Neurochemistry of Sleep and Wakefulness!
Recommended Citation Hogan, J. View Larger Image.
- The Black Death;
- PICmicro Microcontroller Pocket Reference;
- Tactical Aviation Tactics. Techniques & Procedures.
Ask Seller a Question. Title: A Practical Guide to the Qualitative Publisher: Teachers College Press.
Catalog › Details for: A practical guide to the qualitative dissertation /
Book Condition: acceptable. How do you write a good qualitative dissertation? This book offers advice about and examples of the primary tasks and hidden complications in writing a qualitative dissertation. The long process of bringing a dissertation to completion involves making many choices - substantive, organizational, and interpersonal.
- Related Books?
- Refine your editions:.
- Assimilating New Leaders : The Key to Executive Retention.
- Reward Yourself.
- The Social Work Dissertation: A Practical Guide.
- Catalog › Details for: A practical guide to the qualitative dissertation /;
This guidebook takes you through the process - from the first formulation of the topic and selection of a committee to development of an argument and, finally, preparation for the defense. Visit Seller's Storefront.
Resources for Dissertation Writing
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web sites. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.