Setting up reading intentions help you organise your course reading. It makes it easy to scan through your lists and keep track of progress.
Constitutional Design for Divided Societies
Here's an example of what they look like:. Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference.
To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:. Bridging comparative politics and comparative constitutional law: constitutional design in divided societies Digitised reading.
- № 6(115) 2016. Cheryl Saunders. Towards a global constitutional gene pool.?
- Inflectional Morphology: A Theory of Paradigm Structure (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics).
- Publisher Description.
- Constitutional Design for Divided Societies: Integration or Accommodation?.
- Theatric Revolution: Drama, Censorship, and Romantic Period Subcultures 1773-1832.
- Selective Sentinel Lymphadenectomy for Human Solid Cancer.
Is part of Book Title Constitutional design for divided societies: integration or accommodation? Library availability. Have you read this? Download preview PDF.
University of Oklahoma Libraries
Skip to main content. Advertisement Hide. Consociationalism in Theory and Practice. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves. This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access.
Giving with One Hand - Edinburgh Research Explorer
Sujit Choudhry, in Sujit Choudhry ed. Google Scholar.
Oxford, Oxford University Press, , p. Gerald R. Ian S.
CrossRef Google Scholar. Milton J.
Crepaz, Thomas A. The Encyclopaedia of Democracy , London, Routledge, , p.