Expert systems and data mining programs are the most common applications for improving algorithms through the use of machine learning. Machine learning. Info Print Cite. Submit Feedback.
Find a copy in the library
Thank you for your feedback. Written By: William L. See Article History. You can learn more about this topic in the related articles below.
Encyclopedia of Machine Learning
Read More on This Topic. There are a number of different forms of learning as applied to artificial intelligence. The simplest is learning by trial and error.
A thorough review has also led to updating of much of the existing content. This substantial tome is the product of an intense effort by many individuals.
We thank the Editorial Board and the numerous contributors who have provided the content. We are grateful to the Springer team of Andrew Spencer, Michael Hermann, and Melissa Fearon who have shepherded us through the long process of bringing this second edition to print. We are also grateful to the production staff who have turned the content into its final form.
Encyclopedia of Machine Learning - PDF Free Download
Aggarwal IBM T. Smart Washington University in St. Louis, St. View Full Document.
- The Metaphysics of Evolution?
- Machine Learning.
- Recent Developments in Carbocation and Onium Ion Chemistry;
- The tiger in the attic : memories of the Kindertransport and growing up English?
- Encyclopedia Article;
- Second Temple Studies III: Studies in Politics, Class and Material Culture;
- Mannich Bases: Chemistry and Uses.
I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.
- Encyclopedia of Machine Learning 2010?
- No Results Page | Barnes & Noble®!
- Encyclopedia of Machine Learning and Data Mining : Claude Sammut : .
Saudi Electronic University.