Pierre-Gilles de Gennes Encyclopaedia Britannica.
- Catalog Record: Superconductivity of metals and alloys | HathiTrust Digital Library;
- Catholic Social Teaching and the Market Economy.
- Soft Matter, Hard Science, and the Thrill of Discovery.
- The Statistical consultant in action!
- Recent Advances in the Syntax and Semantics of Tense, Aspect and Modality (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs);
- Woman on the Moon!
- Catalogue of Books on the Fine Arts?
Over biographies of physicists and histories of institutions with information pertaining to their lives, careers, and research.
ISBN 13: 9781461275282
He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics "for discovering that methods developed for studying order phenomena in simple systems can be generalized to more complex forms of matter, in particular to liquid crystals and polymers. University of California, Berkeley.
Department of Physics. Superconductivity of metals and alloys [by] P.
- Susannas Aria from Le Nozze di Figaro KV492;
- Electronic Noise And Interfering Signals?
- The Medusa Amulet: A Novel of Suspense and Adventure;