Egypt Change Country. Shop By Category.
[Advances in Polymer Science] Microencapsulation Microgels Iniferters Volume 136 ||
My Orders. Track Orders. Change Language. English Arabic. Important Links.
- Origen of Alexandria: His World and His Legacy.
- Microencapsulation/Microgels/Iniferters (Paperback, Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998).
- tyruvyvizo.cf: Prokop - Physics / Science, Nature & Math: Books!
- Duplicate citations.
Follow Us. App Download. US UK.
Microencapsulation Microgels Iniferters
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Our Stores.
- The Battle of Ap Bac, Vietnam: They Did Everything but Learn from It?
- Unknown error?
- Optical code division multiple access communication networks: theory and applications.
- Street Food: Culture, economy, health and governance.
Use the link below to share a full-text version of this article with your friends and colleagues. Learn more.
- Microencapsulation - Microgels - Iniferters.
- Books > Mechanical Engineering + Materials!
- Citas por año?
- Stanford Libraries.
- Behavior, Health, and Environmental Stress!
- Microencapsulation Microgels Iniferters?
- Winning New Business: Essential Selling Skills for Non-Sales People.
The PVA core part of the micelle was crosslinked with hexamethylene diisocyanate in solution. The monodispersed spherical products microspheres were synthesized by crosslinking.
Books > Mechanical Engineering + Materials | tyruvyvizo.cf
J Appl Polym Sci —, Volume 63 , Issue 7. The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
Microencapsulation Microgels Iniferters, , Journal of applied polymer science 60 7 , , Journal of applied polymer science 61 3 , , Articles 1—20 Show more. Help Privacy Terms. Macroporous copolymer networks O Okay Progress in polymer science 25 6 , , Design of high-toughness polyacrylamide hydrogels by hydrophobic modification S Abdurrahmanoglu, V Can, O Okay Polymer 50 23 , , Macroporous poly N-isopropyl acrylamide networks: formation conditions C Sayil, O Okay Polymer 42 18 , , Formation and structure of polyacrylamide gels HJ Naghash, O Okay Journal of applied polymer science 60 7 , , General properties of hydrogels O Okay Hydrogel sensors and actuators, , Charge density dependence of elastic modulus of strong polyelectrolyte hydrogels O Okay, S Durmaz Polymer 43 4 , , Cyclization and reduced pendant vinyl group reactivity during the free-radical crosslinking polymerization of 1, 4-divinylbenzene O Okay, M Kurz, K Lutz, W Funke Macromolecules 28 8 , ,