Octavo, brown cloth, pp. From the foreword, " Joanna Southcott, a devout Devonshire Church-woman at the end of the eighteenth century, honestly believed that God was calling her to be a prophetess.
A small group of Anglican clergy welcomed in her the restoration of the lost Order of Prophets, and thousands of layfolk became her disciples". The text abounds with descriptions of weird eccentrics, and their doings.
- Saitwal - Wikipedia.
- Perspectives on Mathematical Practices: Bringing Together Philosophy of Mathematics, Sociology of Mathematics, and Mathematics Education: 5 (Logic, Epistemology, and the Unity of Science).
- Monographs on Fragrance Raw Materials: A Collection of Monographs Originally Appearing in Food and Cosmetics Toxicology.
- New Arrivals.
- Red Ink.
Several light spots of foxing on fore-edge of pages, else a very good copy. No dust jacket. Near fine in dust jacket. The Kirk in Scotland.
The Assembly of Listeners: Jains in Society - AbeBooks:
Edinburgh: The Saint Andrew Press, Octavo, navy blue cloth, pp. Briefly inscribed by the author in A history of the Scottish Reformation of the 16th century, and of John Knox and his followers. The first 45 pages of text show occasional and light markings in pencil and pen by a previous reader, page edges darkened from toning, otherwise about very good in a dust jacket that has been laminated [i. My Bible. London: Cassell and Company, The book has a preface, however it is undated and may have appeared in previous editions.
Covers a bit bowed, else very good or better in a nice dust jacket. A Passion Play.
Allendale : Alleluia Press, First edition, paper issue. Printed in Belgium, one of 3, unnumbered copies [some copies issued casebound].
Briefly inscribed by de Vinck. Light creasing to covers, else near fine. The Besht: Magician, Mystic, and Leader.
Religion and Theology Books
Waltham: Brandeis University Press, Octavo, black cloth, pp. Near fine in dust jacket small tear in gutter of front panel. Supplied with an archival quality mylar dust jacket protector. USN Ret. Wagner, William. Foreword by Benjamin F. Perrett, Bryan. Fowler, William M. Price, Anthony. Snider, C. Introduction by the Hon. Arthur W. Roebuck, Q. Tute, Warren.
- Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Bibliography | Jainism | Religion | Yale Forum on Religion and Ecology!
- The Assembly of Listeners: Jains in Society - Google книги;
- Staying Ahead Of The Competition: How Firms Really Manage Their Competitive Intelligence and Knowledge: Evidence from a Decade of Rapid Change.
Harman, Nicholas. Tsouras, Peter G. Andrew Uffindell, Wade G. Dudley, David M. Keithly, Michael R. Hathaway, James R. Arnold, Edward G. Longacre, John D.
Burtt, Cyril M. Lagvanec, Kevin F.
The Assembly of Listeners: Jains in Society
Kiley, Peter G. Westrate, J. Gallagher, John J.