- Hollywood Dealmaking.
- Hollywood Dealmaking by Dina Appleton and Daniel Yankelevits - Read Online?
- Hollywood Dealmaking: Negotiating Talent Agreements.
- Read Hollywood Dealmaking: Negotiating Talent Agreements for Film, TV….
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
- Hollywood Dealmaking.
This invaluable reference presents the interests of talent as well as the point of view of creative executives, producers, entertainment attorneys, agents and managers, and major guilds—making clear the role that each plays in the dealmaking process. Readers will find expert insights to talent and production deals for television, feature film, video, and the Internet, as well as an in-depth overview of net profits and other forms of contingent compensation.
Hollywood Dealmaking , Third Edition, also addresses digital and new platforms, changes resulting from new union agreements, and the evolution in feature film back-end profit participation deals.
- The Major Sins in Islam!
- The Major Sins in Islam.
- Recent Advances in Chemical Engineering: Select Proceedings of ICACE 2015.
- Hollywood Dealmaking : Negotiating Talent Agreements for Film, TV and New Media - tyruvyvizo.cf!
- Hollywood Dealmaking: Negotiating Talent Agreements for Film, TV, and Digital Media (Third Edition).
- Managing High Risk Sex Offenders in the Community: A Psychological Approach;
- Hollywood Dealmaking: Negotiating Talent Agreements for Film, TV, and Digital Media (Third Edition)?
In addition, this comprehensive guide includes: Explanations of employment deals Details of rights acquisition Basics of copyright law Sample contracts and forms Glossary of industry lingo and terminology And much more! Peppered with facts on the deals of superstar players and with summaries in each section to clarify complex legal issues, Hollywood Dealmaking , Third Edition, is an essential resource for industry novices and veterans alike who want to sharpen their negotiation skills and finalize the deals they have been seeking.
- [Journal] Vigiliae Christianae: A Review of Early Christian Life and Language. Vol. 49?
- The Underground;
- Structure and Properties of Oriented Polymers?
- Boardroom Confidential.
- Dancing Arabs.
- Food Revolution, The_ How Your Diet Can Help Save Your Life and Our World.
Skip to content. Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. Hollywood dealmaking : negotiating talent agreements for film, TV, and new media.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Responsibility by Dina Appleton and Daniel Yankelevits. Edition 2nd ed. Imprint New York : Allworth Press, c Physical description p. Online Available online. Full view.
Law Library Crown. A7 A67 Unknown.
More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Contributor Yankelevits, Daniel. Jargon-free and easy-to-follow, this volume shows readers how to recognize the key players in the process, understand the 'lingo' of crafting deals, learn how to negotiate agreements for the option and purchase of books and screenplays, be able to negotiate employment deals for all members of a film or television crew, and understand payment terms and bonuses.