Applied Survival Analysis: Regression Modeling of Time to Event Data …
This book places a unique emphasis on the practical and contemporary applications of regression modeling rather than the mathematical theory. It offers a clear and accessible presentation of modern modeling techniques supplemented with real-world examples and case studies. Key topics covered include: variable selection, identification of the scale of continuous covariates, the role of interactions in the model, assessment of fit and model assumptions, regression diagnostics, recurrent event models, frailty models, additive models, competing risk models, and missing data.
Applied Survival Analysis, Second Edition is an ideal book for graduate-level courses in biostatistics, statistics, and epidemiologic methods. It also serves as a valuable reference for practitioners and researchers in any health-related field or for professionals in insurance and government.
- Survival Analysis — Part A.
- CONCEPTS AND TERMINOLOGY IN SURVIVAL ANALYSIS.
- Law Enforcement Jiu-Jitsu.
- Atrial Fibrillation after Cardiac Surgery (DEVELOPMENTS IN CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE Volume 222).
- Immunoanalysis of Agrochemicals. Emerging Technologies.
David W. Hosmer is the coauthor of Applied Logistic Regression , published by Wiley.
Survival Analysis with R
Lemeshow has over thirty-five years of academic experience in the areas of regression, categorical data methods, and sampling methods. May has over twelve years of experience in providing statistical support for health-related research projects. Click to read or download. Researchers interested in the underlying theory will have to go elsewhere..
Time-To-Event Data Analysis
The authors are excellent teachers of the mathematics and application of survival data regression modeling. See All Customer Reviews.
Shop Textbooks. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
- Applied Survival Analysis : Regression Modeling of Time-to-Event Data MOBI Download!
- Applied Survival Analysis: Regression Modeling of Time to Event Data - PDF Free Download.
- Furskin Processing.
- Stata: Data Analysis and Statistical Software?
Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. In addition, we may calculate summary measures of goodness-of-fit to support our efforts at model assessment. Methods for model assessment are discussed Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more. Start Free Trial No credit card required.
- Navigating the Journey of Aging Parents: What Care Receivers Want.
- Asia - UNWTO - The Silk Road!
- British Fashion Design: Rag Trade or Image Industry?.
- Virtualization Security: Protecting Virtualized Environments.