Representation Theory and Harmonic Analysis of Wreath Products of Finite Groups
The irreducible representations of wreath products -- 2. Representation theory of groups of the form C2? Representation theory of the finite lamplighter group C2? Cn -- Contents note continued: 2.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Representation theory of the hyperoctahedral group C2? Representation theory of groups of the form F?
Representation theory of Sm? Sn -- 3. Harmonic analysis on some homogeneous spaces of finite wreath products -- 3. Harmonic analysis on the composition of two permutation representations -- 3.
Decomposition into irreducible representations -- 3. Spherical matrix coefficients -- 3. The generalized Johnson scheme -- 3. The Johnson scheme -- 3.
- Pacific Journal of Mathematics.
- War & War?
- Lesbian and Bisexual Identities: Constructing Communities, Constructing Selves?
- mathematics and statistics online?
- Aircraft Structures 3E.
- About This Item.
The homogeneous space h -- 3. Two special kinds of tensor product -- 3. The decomposition of L h into irreducible representations -- 3. The spherical functions -- 3.
- More Books by Tullio Ceccherini-Silberstein, Fabio Scarabotti & Filippo Tolli!
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Clinical Medicine of the Dog and Cat, Second Edition.
- Cardiac Assist Devices!
- Tullio Ceccherini-Silberstein - Trích dẫn của Google Scholar.
- Group theory - Wikipedia.
- A Group of Automorphisms of the Rooted Dyadic Tree and Associated Gelfand Pairs!
- On the representation theory of the alternating groups.
- Compound Semiconductor Devices: Structures and Processing?
Harmonic analysis on exponentiations and on wreath products of permutation representations -- 3. Exponentiation and wreath products -- 3.
Group theoretical methods in machine learning
Email Address. Sign In. Access provided by: anon Sign Out. Om boka.
Preface; 1. General theory; 2. Wreath products of finite groups; 3. Harmonic analysis on finite wreath products; Bibliography; Index. A self-contained introduction to the representation theory and harmonic analysis of wreath products of finite groups, with examples and exercises.