Stamatina Th. Valery A.
Stability of Functional Equations in Random Normed Spaces
Michael Doumpos. Themistocles M. Vladimir F. Michael Zabarankin.
- The Not-So-Lost Soul Companion: More Hope, Strength, and Strategies for Artists and Artists-at-Heart.
- Writing the Nation in Reformation England, 1530-1580!
- Mangoes & Curry Leaves: Culinary Travels Through the Great Subcontinent.
Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series. Harry Potter.
Popular Features. New Releases. Description This book discusses the rapidly developing subject of mathematical analysis that deals primarily with stability of functional equations in generalized spaces. The fundamental problem in this subject was proposed by Stan M.
Ulam in for approximate homomorphisms. The seminal work of Donald H. Hyers in and that of Themistocles M. Rassias in have provided a great deal of inspiration and guidance for mathematicians worldwide to investigate this extensive domain of research.
- Darwinian Psychiatry!
- Jugoslavia and the Croat Problem.
- 1. Introduction!
- M Sree Shanmuga Velan - Google Scholar Citations.
- iPhone Design Award-Winning Projects (The Definitive Guide)!
- Set-Valued Additive Functional Equations.
- Rebel Destiny: Among the Bush Negroes of Dutch Guiana.
The book presents a self-contained survey of recent and new results on topics including basic theory of random normed spaces and related spaces; stability theory for new function equations in random normed spaces via fixed point method, under both special and arbitrary t-norms; stability theory of well-known new functional equations in non-Archimedean random normed spaces; and applications in the class of fuzzy normed spaces.
It contains valuable results on stability in random normed spaces, and is geared toward both graduate students and research mathematicians and engineers in a broad area of interdisciplinary research. Product details Format Paperback pages Dimensions x x Other books in this series. Lectures on Convex Optimization Yurii Nesterov. Add to basket. Introduction to Applied Optimization Urmila Diwekar. Optimization Theory and Methods Wenyu Sun. Optimization and Optimal Control Altannar Chinchuluun. Czerwik  , Y. Cho, C. Park, Th. Rassias and R.
Saadati  , Y. Cho, Th. Saadati  , and Pl.
- Stability of the Cubic Functional Equation in Menger Probabilistic Normed Spaces?
- Liquid transportation fuels from coal and biomass : technological status, costs, and environmentals impacts!
- Environmental Policy (Routledge Introductions to Environment)!
- Symmetry and Chirality.
- Two Books of the Elements of Universal Jurisprudence (Natural Law and Enlightenment Classics);
Kannappan  , as well as to the following papers    . In , T.
Submission » DergiPark
Aoki  considered an unbounded Cauchy difference which was generalised later by Rassias to the linear case. This result is known as Hyers—Ulam—Aoki stability of the additive mapping. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Hyers, On the stability of the linear functional Equation , Proc. USA, 27 , Rassias, On the stability of the linear mapping in Banach spaces , Proc.
Hyers, G. Isac and Th. Hazewinkel ed. Lee and K.