This course provides a thorough, modern introduction to logic programming. It consists of a traditional lecture component and a project component. The lecture component introduces the basic concepts and techniques of logic programming followed by successive refinement towards more efficient implementations or extensions to richer logical concepts.
We plan to cover a variety of logics and operational interpretations. The project component will be one or several projects related to logic programming. Etalle, S. Falaschi, M.
- Logic: Form and function - The Mechanization of Deductive Reasoning.
- Logic Programming.
- Romanian Aeronautical Constructions 1905-1974;
Ferrand, G. Gabbrielli, M. In: SAC, pp.
2. What is Logic Programming in Python?
In: Kirchner, H. ALP Gaifman, H.
Giacobazzi, R. Jaffar, J. Janssens, G. Kawamura, T.
Komorowski, H. Levi, G. In: Proc.
Lloyd, J. Springer, New York Google Scholar. Maher, M. Marriott, K.
North-Holland, Amsterdam Google Scholar. Sato, T. Scozzari, F.
- Lexical and Structural Etymology.
- Happy stitch: 30 felt and fabric projects for everyday.
- How to develop a program logic for planning and evaluation | Child Family Community Australia!
Shapiro, E. Tamaki, H.
Logic Programming - Introduction
In: ICLP, pp. Personalised recommendations. Cite chapter How to cite? ENW EndNote. Buy options.