View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube.
Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access. View Preview. Learn more Check out. Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
Prosodic licensing and the development of phonological and morphological representations
Email or Customer ID. Step 6: Confirm your book selection. Once you confirm your book selection, you will receive an email message with the list of books that you submitted.
- Overload, Performance Incompetence, and Regeneration in Sport.
- The role of onsets in primary and secondary stress patterns!
- Data Types and Persistence (Topics in Information Systems).
- Chaos and Governance in the Modern World System (Contradictions of Modernity, 10).
- Property rights and the environment: social and ecological issues?
- A Reading Diary: A Passionate Readers Reflections on a Year of Books.
- Elegy Beach.
You will be able to log in again to make modifications on your selection between the 1st and the 20th of each month. On the 21st of each month, the list of books will no longer be available to make requests. Note: The reviews team will no longer accept requests to review books by email. From the 21st to the end of each month, the reviews team will make the selection of reviewers.
Damico eds. Keffala, B. International Journal of Bilingualism, 22 1 , Influences of phonological context on tense marking in Spanish-English dual language learners. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 60, — Sonority in acquisition: A review. Ball ed. London: Equinox.
Linguist List - Reviews Available for the Book
Phonological disorders: Theoretical and experimental findings. Lidz, W. Pater eds.
Age of acquisition and allophony in Spanish-English bilinguals. Frontiers in Psychology, 5, PMID: Barlow eds. Perspectives on phonological theory and acquisition: In honor of Daniel A. Dinnsen pp. Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
- Perspectives on Phonological Theory and Development!
- Ashley Farris-Trimble - Google Scholar Citations.
- Peace Power & Plenty (Cosimo Classics: Personal Development).
- Recent work | Phonological Typologies Laboratory?
- University of Washington Links.