Facebook Instagram Twitter. Sign In Register Help Cart. Cart items. Toggle navigation. Stock photo. Search Results Results 1 of DK Publishing. Used - Good. Former Library book.
- RELATED BOOKS;
- Botany for the Artist: An inspirational guide to drawing plants!
- Botany for the Artist : An Inspirational Guide to Drawing Plants -- Hardback [Hardcover].
- Beyond Boundaries of Biomedicine: Pragmatic Perspectives on Health and Disease (At the Interface Probing the Boundaries 4).
- My Shopping Bag!
- Rebuilding Devastated Economies in the Middle East.
Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Botany for the Artist Simblet, Sarah. New York: DK Publishing. Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket.
Connecting artists, naturalists, and educators
Both book and dustjacket are in excellent condition. This work's exquisite drawings illustrate the structure of roots, stems, leaves, flowers, and fruits, Vivid examples of work - from Renaissance masters to contemporary illustrators - reveal how botanical artists have portrayed plants over the centuries.
Not overstocks or marked up remainders! Ships in a sturdy cardboard container with tracking!
Botany for the Artist
DK Publishing, New York: DK Publishing, First American edition. Collection Management Fiction Media Nonfiction. Innovation Management Marketing Programming. Impacts Innovation Management.
- Religion in Public Life: Must Faith Be Privatized?.
- Dictionary of Untranslatables: A Philosophical Lexicon (Translation/Transnation).
- Key concepts in urban geography?
Botany For The Artist : Sarah Simblet : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
An Inspirational Guide to Drawing Plants. ISBN Reviewed by Daniel Lombardo , Jul 01, Get Print. Complemented by beautiful photographic plant portraits, Sarah's exquisite drawings illustrate the structure of roots, stems, leaves, flowers, and fruits. Drawing classes and studies guide you through the skills needed to capture plants succesfully and vivid examples of work - from Renaissance masters to contemporary illustrators - reveal how botanical artists have portrayed plants over the centuries. A visually stunning guide, Botany for the Artist is not only for anyone wishing to master the art of drawing plants, but for all those passionate about plants and how they are portrayed in art.