In particular, the panel will consider the following questions: What is the role of the different communities within the multi-stakeholder model governing Internet Architecture for the protection of human rights, and personal data protection and free speech in particular?
What is needed to improve accountability for human rights protection within the Internet Architecture? What are the privacy challenges in designing a global policy framework for the WHOIS system that asks the question: who is responsible for a domain name or an IP address? Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
- Me n Len : life in the Haliburton bush, 1900-1940!
- Soul Questioning!
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms: Inside Ravens Bluff, The Living City, (LC2) 2nd Edition.
- Burma: Dismantle Infrastructure of Repression | Human Rights Watch;
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube.
Infrastructure and Human Rights
Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access. View Preview.
Burma: Dismantle Infrastructure of Repression
Learn more Check out. We help clients to prepare agreements that best reflect their interests and the appropriate placing of risk. Our team has extensive experience of preventing the failure of construction projects affected by insolvency, and we advise on the recovery of project assets which have become 'distressed' through insolvency or funding restrictions. Most clients realise that formal disputes are to be avoided where possible.
- The Protection of the Environment and Water Infrastructure during and after Armed Conflicts.
- Conference links.
- Republicanism in Nineteenth-Century France, 1814–1871.
- Lipid Biochemistry of Fungi and Other Organisms.
- Infrastructure and Human Rights.
We are engaged to advise on live projects - to help avoid disputes and to shape commercial negotiations and deals. When formal disputes are unavoidable, we successfully represent clients across all dispute forums. Much of our focus is in the UK but we also advise on a range of international projects across many jurisdictions and work with our network of trusted international law firms and consultants. Representing a multinational supplier and manufacturer of construction products in connection with a complex, multi-party claim in the Technology and Construction Court relating to alleged defects in gas pipework at a residential development.
See more detailed case studies.
Email Richard View full profile. Email Francis View full profile.
- An Appreciation of Difference: WEH Stanner and Aboriginal Australia;
- Evaluation of Occupational and Environmental Exposures to Radon and Radon Daughters in the United States (N C R P Report).
- The Power of Love.
- Recent work highlights.
- Essentials of materials science and engineering!
Email Peter View full profile.