Most of the articles are written with numbered, step-by-step procedures and have reagent information, down to the sequences of the oligonucleotides used. Even the comb binding of the book makes it suitable for bench-top use The breadth of the applications and methodology described in this book should give even the novice the confidence and skill to make PCR work The 30 or so applications articles give the experienced reader a good overview of the power and utility of PCR. This book is an excellent compilation for all who, having a general background in molecular biology, wish to practice PCR No user of the PCR technique could wish to miss it.
They are written by researchers who use PCR successfully in their laboratory and who do not shy away from pointing out the potential pitfalls. This extremely useful publication of PCR Protocols goes far beyond the simple amplification of nucleic acids A well-organized index is provided.
- Building a web site for dummies;
- Featured channels.
- Green Development: Environment and Sustainability in the Third World (The Natural Environment: Problems and Management).
- Under the bed, creeping : psychoanalyzing the Gothic in childrens literature.
- Hot Stuff.
- Save 30% & Get Free Shipping!;
This book will make it more difficult to find an excuse for not using the PCR technique. We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier. We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
Browse more videos
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website. Thanks in advance for your time. Skip to content.
Search for books, journals or webpages All Pages Books Journals. View on ScienceDirect. Imprint: Academic Press. Published Date: 28th December Page Count: Flexible - Read on multiple operating systems and devices.
PCR Protocols - 1st Edition
Easily read eBooks on smart phones, computers, or any eBook readers, including Kindle. ISBN: More details. Availability date:.
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product. Add to cart.
- Spatial Analysis and GeoComputation;
- The Art of Distilling Whiskey and Other Spirits: An Enthusiasts Guide to the Artisan Distilling of Potent Potables;
- PCR Amplification | An Introduction to PCR Methods | Promega.
- - Document - RT-PCR Protocols. Methods in Molecular Biology, Vol. .
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Key Principles.
- Quick Links!
View larger. Publisher: Brigs Academics More details. Quantity This product is not sold individually. Researchers in molecular biology use specific techniques native to molecular biology but increasingly combine these with techniques and ideas from genetics and biochemistry.